In just about every organization, there are a handful of sales employees who go above and beyond, defy all expectations and consistently achieve success. Let’s face it. These people are rock stars.
Have you ever wanted to know what makes these sales leaders tick? What are their secrets and how can I put their best practices to use in my daily sales efforts?
Well, these secrets and more will be provided to you in the upcoming Sales Rock Star Panel hosted by Northern Virginia Tech Council (NVTC) Business Development, Marketing & Sales Committee.
The following panelists will describe what they are doing differently and share the secrets you need to break quota for your company. From entrepreneurial start-ups, mid to large-size, commercial or products/specialty firms, you can apply the tips and techniques you learn from our panel of experts to your organization.
- Greg Baroni, Chairman & CEO, Attain, LLC
- Bobby C. Christian, Chief Growth Officer, Three Pillar Global
- Siddhartha Chowdhary, PMP, Founder & CEO, Credence Management Solutions LLC
- Mark LaFleur, Vice President, Business Development, Learning Tree International
- Janet Oliver, Vice President and Director, U.S. and European Operations and Business Development, ITT Mission Systems
- Duane Sibole, Associate Director – National / Strategic / SMB, Verizon Wireless
See you all at Salient Federal Solutions in Fairfax, Virginia on November 18th at 7:30 a.m. Click here to learn more about the event.
Oh, and who said rock stars only exist in the music world?
Posted by: Diann Turner, Director, Business Development, NetLink Resource Group